Wednesday, August 29, 2007

tenth meeting jouranl entry

negative peer pressure

1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.

the one experience that i have encountered a negative peer pressure is when some of my collegue is telling to do something that is mot good for me for instance is to try smoking and i said no and because of that they suddenly have a negative outlook on me and they do not hangout me me more often than before.

2. How did you react to it? Why?

i reacted negatively to them. because smoking is not good for me because i have asthma and one of my family members died because of smoking that is why i said no to them on smoking.

3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?

i felt good with my reaction and decission because i know it is the best for me and will keep me out of trouble in the near future.

4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?

based on my experience i have realized that not all peer pressure is good or bad because it is just normalto encounter peer pressures in socializing with others.

No comments: